i know our vet appt was literally 12 hours ago but I'm just getting a chance to sit down and write. On a good note no one got sick! This is fantastic news. However they all cried their eyes out in the car. They were not pleased to be in the crate with each other so close while moving. I have a video but it's pretty sad. They all did very well at the vet. No crying for shot or microchipping. The microchip needle is very large. So they do have a scab from that. But all of them handled it well. They all got a clean bill of health. All boys have dropped. All girls looked dry and no signs of juvenile vaginitis. All hearts and lungs good. Hips feel normal. Eyes look normal. I sent 2 samples of stool away for testing. Someone still has loose stool. The vet gave me forti flora in the mean time to give them all. It's great for digestive track. I'll wait and see if anything comes back unusual. I will give them the dose of revolution tomorrow. Didn't want to give same day as shots in case of any reactions. I have copied all paper work and put in folders.
The only other topic I need to discuss is the microchipping. This is the first litter I have microchipped all of them. In the past I have left it as an option and let the buyer decide if they want to pay for it. When you purchase breeder microchips they come in a group box. The box has been registered to me the breeder. I'm listed as primary contact. And the new owner will be listed as secondary contact. Now, the only thing I ask is that if you move or change your phone number that you must let me know so that I can update the registery. This policy also helps me in force my contract that states you may not re home a dog with out first letting me know. Thus the microchip info can only be changed by me. I don't want to sound harsh about this. But I take re homing very serious. Each of you has been selected for a reason. I trust you. But I also understand things happen in life. So if for any reason you need to re home your pup, you first need to contact me and let me know. And if at all possible I will take the pup and do the re homing.
Comments are closed.